Cost For Renovate My Kitchen
There are many ways to make your home more appealing and beautiful. The kitchen is usually a place that is often exposed to dirt or smell. Renovating a kitchen can be one of the more expensive projects. But if you want to feel comfortable and enjoy in your own kitchen, consider renovating the kitchen will be a great idea.
According to the Appraisal Institute of Canada, if you want to sell your home, renovating a kitchen can cost more than 10 – 15 % of the cost of your house. But if you are going to remain in your house, you can spend 25 % or more.
Before you get started, questions to ask:
- What is my location of my kitchen? If it is facing south, east or west, you can choose a darker color. But if it is facing north, always keep it light to make the kitchen look larger
- How big do I want my kitchen be? How will I use the space?
- What work can I do and what work should someone else do?
- Am I a handyman?
Here are some charges in renovating a kitchen. Renovating a kitchen usually costs between $ 15-20,000 without the equipment. If you make the right upgrading, you can expect an 80 – 90 % return on your investment. The single best upgrading that makes your money is putting a window in your kitchen. A window costs about $ 1000, and a French door costs about $ 3000. You will get double your money back.
How much does it cost?
Kitchen renovations usually cost from $ 2,000 or more, this does not include furniture or electrical changes.
Keeping Costs Down
There are ways to cut the price when you decide to renew your kitchen. But do not skimp on design, appliances, or labor because quality must come first.
Here are some ideas to keep costs down:
1. There is no need to buy new cabinets. If your cabinets seem dull, just try to repaint your old cabinets. Do not be worry buy cheaper paint, the important is provide the look and feel of expensive solid surfacing at about half the cost.
2. Replace a few cabinets with glass. Glass and mirrors make your kitchen looks bigger and wider and glamor.
3. If you have big size kitchen, you should adding new cabinet and drawer handles because it can change the look of a kitchen. You do not need buy big cabinets; a small one never gets old and always cheaper.
According to a survey, if you want to hire a contractor, you have to set up more than $ 9000 for new cabinets from them. If your old cabinets are plumb, square, and sturdy, consider refinishing them with some simple sanding, painting or staining, and drilling. You can also add pull-out shelves, lazy Susans, and other inexpensive upgrades.
If you are getting ready to start a kitchen remodel, try to add Maple tail drawers with undermount 3 / 4 extension guides and it costs $ 13.554 and Cherrywood with stain costs about $ 10,600.
Think twice before you decide something. Those are some information about kitchen renovation cost.
HomePortfolio is an Internet search company focused on home design collaboration. We don't sell anything Northern Virginia is a trove of home and design enthusiasts and professionals. Whether you seek a designer, remodeler or landscaper, a home wares store This reduces the places where unhealthy bacteria is spread. If you have separate hot and cold faucet handles.